Residential Electrician Services
If you are looking for a residential electrician, then ADS Electrical are here to help! Offering a large and extensive range of electrical services within a 25 mile radius of our Watford Based offices.
Any electrical work, by law, has to be managed and signed off by a fully qualified residential electrician, this is due to the safety concerns that surround electric work. All of the Electricians under the employ of ADS Electrical are fully qualified, being fully licensed and insured, Part P Approved and registered with Trust Mark, all of this on top of the fact that all of our work is guaranteed to NAPIT Standards, which means that the end result will be done professionally and safely. So What Work Can We Do as part of our Residential Electrician Services?
- Repairs to Circuit Breakers or even the installation of a new Circuit Board.
- Switching your home to environmentally friendly and cost effective LED Lighting.
- Landlord Certificates
- Garden and Security lighting
- fuse box repairs and replacements
- The design and installation of bespoke lighting solutions
- Fitting and testing smoke alarms and carbon monoxide monitors
- Electric Heaters, Electric Radiators, Immersion Heaters, Heated Towel Rails
- The supply and fitting of a fitting door entry system
- The installation of cooker points or domestic appliances
- installation of underfloor heating and power showers through bathroom wiring
- The installation of additional wall sockets, charging ports and/or light switches in your home
- much more!
As you can see, we are extremely capable and versatile when it comes to residential electrician services, which is due to the skill level and qualifications of all of our ADS Electricians!
As a local and professional business, we understand that on top of being highly skilled and qualified, we also need to be highly professional within your home, as your home is your castle and the job is king, Which is why we are highly considerate and passionate when it comes to our work, ensuring that the end result is always of the highest quality, no matter how many extra miles we need to go! You can rely on us to arrive at the agreed time, to work to a high standard, to minimise disruption and to clean up before we leave.
Home owner, property developer or builder, let us know what you need and we’ll provide residential electrical advice on all viable options.
If you like the sound of our residential electricians and are looking for someone of our calibre, then why not get in touch for a completely free and no obligation quote on your project today!